[Community] OpenPhoenux Logo contest - Decision

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mo Jan 21 07:39:18 CET 2013

Hi all,

since we had so many great proposals and voting did sum up to
a total of 400 votes from 183 persons, and two of them were
almost a tie, it took longer to come to a decision.

One more observation was, that the voting results are apparently
biased. We did see some strong correlation between the vote
and either the region or the service they came through...

Now see yourself:

http://www.openphoenux.org/logo/histo.php

We finally did choose Logo P5, submitted by Philip Horger.

Its first use will be to push the "World of OpenPhoenux" at FOSDEM 2013.

So thank you for all those who did submit a proposal and
thank you for all your votes plus opinions!

Let's have the Phoenux fly :)

Nikolaus Schaller