[Gta04-owner] Fwd: [FOSDEM] Mobile schedule apps -- ConfClerk for QtMoko/SHR?

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Jan 21 06:57:52 CET 2013

Hi,
is it possible to port/adapt ConfClerk to QtMoko or SHR?

I think it needs some rework to adapt to the screen size,
but otherwise it could work well since it comes from N810/N900
and uses Qt.

If we could submit it to the FOSDEM mobile schedules apps list,
this could be a great push of QtMoko and/or SHR.

Nikolaus

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: